Guest posting can drive more targeted traffic to any of your Web properties. This can also help you increase the number of your subscribers in a matter of weeks, or even days (if done right), without costing you a fortune for advertising-related expenses.
In addition, guest posting provides many SEO (search engine optimization) advantages for your Web pages. This can improve your SERPs (search engine ranking placements) for relevant keywords, which are used by your ideal customers in Google and Bing whenever they want to find content, products and services related to what you're offering.
For you to take advantage of guest posting, your first step should be to clearly understand the exact nature of this digital marketing tactic. Then, you need to learn in detail about the benefits that guest posting can provide your Web marketing campaigns.
Finally, you must keep in mind a few pointers before creating a guest posting campaign plan for your most recent Web pages, online properties, products and services. With this, let's start, so you can immediately get the results that you want for your Internet business and from your online marketing campaigns.
What is Guest Posting?
Guest posting is where you contact other publishers, social media operators and online community administrators for possible content publication and syndication partnership agreements. Remember, you should identify a set of owners who manage Web properties that are heavily trafficked by your ideal viewers, subscribers and customers.
You'll then need to negotiate and strike a mutually beneficial arrangement with them where they can take advantage of the value of your content for their existing readers. In turn, you can benefit from placing your content in front of their traffic.
Remember, there are two ways that you can do to convince them to agree with your guest posting propositions. These are:
Proven Ways to Convince Prospect Publishers for Possible Guest Posting Arrangements
1. Original Content Publication - Many digital multimedia publishers know for a fact that they must entice their viewers to keep coming back for interesting and useful content. They also know that one of the most effective ways that can allow them to do this is by publishing fresh content on a regular basis in their Web properties.
Since a lot of them don't have the time and resources to do this, they would very likely agree with proposals for fresh content publication arrangements on their websites, for the main benefit of their viewers and subscribers. This is especially true when you offer content not published elsewhere, and significantly so when your content can give their readers a lot of value for their time.
2. Content Syndication - Although not too many Webmasters like the idea of posting already published content, a significant number of them should still agree with this arrangement. This is called content syndication, which is much like what large news media outlets do when they syndicate published content from other multimedia news channels.
The main reason why some content publishers don't like content syndication is that they fear that Google could devalue their Web properties for publishing duplicate content, instead of original materials. This is even if you explain to them that Google clearly defines duplicate content as two or more exact copies of content published under the same domain without putting in the necessary HTML tags to tell their search engine bots that one of these two or more copies are versions that are different from each other, i.e. A printable version, a version with images and so on. Keep this in mind whenever you're planning to offer content syndication deals to your prospect publishers.
Now, you need to remember a few pointers that can help improve your success rate for convincing your target content publishers to agree with your guest posting deals. These are:
Quick & Easy Pointers to Convince Your Prospect Publishers
1. Spend some time in their blogs, online groups and Web properties. You should also subscribe to their mailing lists and register as a community member. This can give you many advantages. First, this allows you to identify the most relevant topic to discuss in your guest post, in direct relation to what you're currently offering and to the latest set of topics that are discussed in their online platforms, newsletters and email announcements.
Second, you can share some interesting insights, friendly pieces of relevant advice and useful comments in those posts. This will give you an effective introduction not just to the owners of your target Web properties, but also to their regular readers and subscribers. When you contact them or when their readers see your content in their sites, you'll be a familiar name, which can usually make them pay more attention to what you're saying and offering.
Third, keep in mind that some of their regular readers and subscribers are also bloggers, Web property owners and social media managers. They might be interested in contacting you to do a guest post in their websites, especially if they see you as someone who regularly provides valuable content as guest posts, comments and replies in the online places where they hang out to discuss relevant news stories and hot topics. Doing this can give you many more benefits.
2. Take note of the emails, Twitter, Skype, Facebook and LinkedIn IDs of your prospect bloggers and Web property owners. Keep in mind that each of them might prefer a different communication platform to accommodate guest posting proposals and requests. You should use their preferred option to improve your chances of getting a positive response from them at the soonest.
3. Your guest posting proposals and requests should be crafted in a way that can grab their attention, make them really interested in learning more, and entice them to immediately send out a response to you. This means you should create a friendly yet captivating subject line and introduction for your proposals.
What you can do is briefly introduce yourself as a subscriber of their mailing lists, a member of their online communities and a regular reader of their websites. You can then tell them about your most recent comments and insights regarding some of the hottest discussions at the moment in their online properties. If you've correctly established yourself as a friendly resource of info and advice in their Web properties, then they'd most likely remember you and keep on reading your guest posting proposals.
Next, you should tell them about your deal, the exact topic that you'll be writing about, and the value that it can provide their other readers, subscribers and community members. You should also give them room to decide or reply with a counter-proposal.
If you don't want to go through all the hassle of doing the things above, especially if you don't have any experience in doing this right, then your best option is to acquire the guest posting services of SEOETraffic.Com. With their diligent staff of experts, you can rest assured that your traffic generation, subscriber acquisition and sales conversions will significantly improve with their cost-effective service packages, just like the sort of results that many bloggers, Webmasters, social media managers and online marketing affiliates have been enjoying through their expertise. Learn more about their service deals here: http://seoetraffic.com/Guest-Post, or read more about these many positive reviews from their customers.
Add new comment