Lots of Web publishers, business owners and Internet affiliate marketers incorrectly think that the only benefit of Web 2.0 sites is to improve the SERPs (search engine ranking placements) of their money sites and landing pages in Google for their target keywords. This is why these Web 2.0 platforms are mainly used for backlink building campaigns. However, this is just one of the many advantages that you can get from leveraging the popularity, power and authority of these Web 2.0 communities, especially when you do this right.
It has been proven time and again by significant numbers of Web publishers, ecommerce operators and business owners that these Web 2.0 platforms can drive insane amounts of targeted traffic to their landing pages, opt-in offers and money sites. In addition, using these Web 2.0 communities can optimize the social signals of your onsite content and Web properties, in which another by-product of this benefit is getting improved SERP results for your Web pages.
However, not too many Web publishers and business owners realize the power and authority of these Web 2.0 platforms in terms of increasing the conversion rates of their landing pages, opt-in offers, social media posts, ecommerce platforms and money sites. When done right, your Web 2.0 marketing campaigns can give you more traffic, subscribers, customers, repeat buyers and even viral marketers.
In line with this, found below are some quick and simple ways that you can test to get higher conversion rates for your landing pages and offers. It won't be easy, though the potential benefits can far outweigh the resources that you need to invest. So, keep these pointers in mind when planning out your next Web 2.0 marketing campaigns:
Quick Tips to Increase Conversion Rates Through Web 2.0 Communities
1. Create a shortlist of the Web 2.0 sub domain sites where your ideal customers are frequently hanging out and regularly participating in meaningful discussions about topics and niches that are directly and laterally relevant to your brand, content, products and services. To find these heavily trafficked Web 2.0 sites, you can use your target keywords in Google to get a list of top ranking pages under these Web 2.0 communities.
After studying the DA (domain authority) and PA (page authority) of those Web 2.0 platforms and top ranking content pages, take note of the active discussions in those content materials. In addition, keep an eye out for the social media platforms that are more frequently used by the viewers of those Web 2.0 pages when they want to share, like and discuss with others across their personal and professional online networks that have the same interests. Plus, don't forget to take note of the external online locations that are linking to those Web 2.0 sites and social media pages.
2. Study the specific types of topics and sub topics that are covered by those top ranking Web 2.0 pages, social media posts and other external offsite locations. Keep an eye out for Web properties where lots of your target viewers are continuing to engage in insightful discussions with others.
The number of views, likes and shares of those Web 2.0 content materials and social media posts can also indicate the level of engagement and participatory activity of your ideal customers. However, what's more important for you to watch out for is the general sentiment of your target viewers who have participated in those discussions. Another crucial element for you to carefully study is how the headlines, CTA (call to action) sections and keyword-anchored backlinks of those Web 2.0 pages, social media posts and external offsite content materials are crafted.
3. Develop your opt-in offers, landing pages, other onsite content materials and your Web 2.0 pages based on what you learned from the details you've gathered at this point. You should obviously further improve the tactics and strategies that are being used in your shortlisted heavily trafficked, directly and laterally relevant Web 2.0 sites and social media pages with impressive viewer engagement and activity rates.
To do this, perform a series of tests where you carefully track down all relevant results from your campaigns. Drop those that aren't working well, and focus as well as scale up, if possible, the techniques that are providing you with the best bottom-line results.
4. Make sure to not just captivate your ideal customers through the headlines of your Web 2.0 pages, social media posts and other offsite materials, but to also entice them to take a closer look at the other things you can offer them. Your objective is to compel them to do what you want them to through the CTAs of your content materials.
5. At this point, compel them to share their experience, insights, comments and reviews about your brand, content, products and services. You can do this in the CTAs of your onsite content pages, opt-in offers and sales pages.
What they share should be visible to other viewers. You can do this through your social media posts and a section in your landing pages. Remember, social proof is powerful enough to compel others to pay more attention to what you have to say, as well as to try out what you have to offer. In line with this, it might be in your best interest to also integrate similar tactics into your opt-in offers, email series and other follow-up subscriber-only content.
6. So as to not waste your effort in driving interested viewers to your landing pages and offers from your Web 2.0 sites and other external online locations, you should integrate re-marketing and re-targeting code into your landing pages and other onsite content materials. Facebook, Google and Bing among other popular social media platforms and advertising networks offer these re-targeting and re-marketing features.
Also known as invisible opt-ins, you can show your ads in those social media platforms and advertising networks whenever viewers who have already shown interest in your brand and content hang out in those offsite locations and in the external sites of their publishers. Conversion rates have been proven to be much higher when an ad for an improved offer is displayed in front of the eyeballs of a viewer who has already visited a sales page or a similar opt-in promo.
Since doing all these things right can be quite difficult, you should use the knowledge and expertise of seasoned Web 2.0 marketing specialists, SEO professionals and social media marketing veterans like SEOETraffic.Com to your advantage.
Because of their cost-effective Web 2.0 marketing service packages, you can also leverage their guest posting, backlink building and social profile development services to get the results that you want for your business. Go (here) to learn about the benefits that many other Web publishers, business owners and Internet affiliate marketers like you continue to get from the services of SEOETraffic.Com.