Web 2.0 communities have been proven by thousands of Web publishers, ecommerce operators and Internet affiliate marketers to be capable of significantly improving the social profiles of their money sites. With the right social signals, their landing pages, opt-in offers and other Web properties are in turn continuing to benefit from a consistent influx of direct targeted traffic.
That's because by integrating effective CTA (call to action) tactics into their Web 2.0 pages with backlinks that point to their landing pages, opt-in offers and money sites, they effectively funnel the viewers of their Web 2.0 properties to their onsite locations. They also get significant amounts of targeted traffic by funneling the viewers of other laterally and directly relevant Web 2.0 sub domain sites, social media platforms and various offsite locations where their target audience hangs out through compelling CTAs and backlinks that point to their Web 2.0 properties and onsite content materials.
Improved SERPs (search engine ranking placements) for their target keywords and keyphrases in Google is also a lateral benefit of having optimized Web 2.0 and social profiles for your money sites. This also shows a proportional increase in their viewer-to-subscriber and subscriber-to-buyer conversion rates.
The main reason behind the positive SERP improvement results that you can get from an effective Web 2.0 backlink profile is the contextual relevance and DA (domain authority) of these Web 2.0 platforms. By also building effective backlinks to your Web 2.0 sub domain sites in contextually relevant external locations with decent DA and PA (page authority), you'll be able to significantly increase the PA of your Web 2.0 pages. By doing this, the backlinks in your Web 2.0 sites will possess more weight in terms of the value of those recommendations in the eyes of Google for your target niches, keywords and ideal audience.
In addition, keep in mind that Google is putting more considerable weight to the social profiles of Web pages when it comes to their search engine ranking algorithms. This means with optimized social signals for your Web 2.0 sites, landing pages, money sites and opt-in offers, you'll be able to improve the SERPs of your Web properties for relevant, heavily searched keywords and keyphrases. Another direct by-product of these social signals is the direct targeted traffic that you can funnel from heavily trafficked social media platforms to your Web 2.0 properties and onsite content materials.
However, this isn't as simple as it sounds. To ensure that you can avoid possible problems that can end up wasting your time and money just to get lackluster results, you should keep in mind these tips:
Quick & Easy Pointers for Building Optimized Social Profiles Through Web 2.0 Communities
1. Identify the social networks where your target audience hangs out. In addition, pinpoint the specific social media pages that are used by heavily trafficked, contextually relevant Web 2.0 sub domain sites and pages to promote their content about laterally and directly related niches. To do this, you can find them by using your target keywords and keyphrases in Google to come up with top ranking pages under Web 2.0 platforms.
You can then separate your shortlisted Web 2.0 platforms and sub domain sites with top ranking pages to those that are in competing industries, and in non-competing niches. At this point, confirm the DA and PA of those sites and pages, and trim your shortlist down to those with decent DA and PA, keeping in mind to strike a formidable balance between dofollow and nofollow Web 2.0 platforms.
2. Study how the content, CTAs and backlinks of those content pages are crafted. In addition, take note of the onsite SEO and keyword targets of those content materials. This will give you a clearer idea on the right styles and tactics to use for your own onsite, social and Web 2.0 content materials.
3. Build your Web 2.0 sub domain sites, pages, social media pages and posts using the details that you've gathered at this point. It's best for you to regularly publish fresh content in your Web 2.0 sites and social media pages, as well as to engage your viewers and participate in meaningful discussions across your Web 2.0 properties and social media communities.
4. You should also spend time and engage with the content of your shortlisted sets of external Web 2.0 sub domain sites, top ranking pages and heavily trafficked social media platforms with lots of active discussions. In those offsite locations and also in other external online places, share insightful content and comments with keyword-anchored backlinks to the contextually relevant pages of your Web 2.0 sites and also to your landing pages, money sites and opt-in offers.
Remember, your comments and posts in those offsite locations should not be flagged as spam by its moderators and owners, so make sure that you'll only drop backlinks whenever your linked content can provide supplemental content and complementary value to the audience of those online places. Besides, your main objective should be to establish your brand across those offsite places as a friendly expert resource of helpful content, products and services. Your efforts should be sufficient enough to boost your brand as a familiar name in the eyes of your ideal viewers and the owners of those Web properties. This means you can do this even without dropping any backlink.
5. Once you're confident that you've effectively boosted your brand as a familiar name synonymous to a friendly resource of useful content and meaningful insights across those external locations, you can try to contact the owners of those Web properties. Strike mutually beneficial partnership agreements with them through content syndication, guest posting and advertising deals.
Keep in mind that building optimized social signals for your Web 2.0 sites, landing pages, money sites and opt-in offers also develops formidable social proof when it comes to the overall quality and value of your offers. This can in turn improve your viewer-to-subscriber and subscriber-to-buyer conversion rates.
This requires a lot of work and might even cost more money and time among other resources, especially if you don't have significant experience in doing these things right. Take advantage of the cost-effective Web 2.0 marketing service packages of seasoned specialists like SEOETraffic.Com to get the best results from your investments for your business. Combine this with their guest posting, social signal development and backlink building services, which are available at very reasonable prices, and you'll be on your way to expediting your RoI (return of investment) and increasing your net profits in no time. Go (here) to check out what other Web publishers, ecommerce operators, business owners and Internet affiliate marketers have to say about the latest service packages of SEOETraffic.Com.